Do you enjoy having wet smelly shoes? No, NO ONE DOES!
Everyone knows the winter season marks the start of constantly wet shoes, whether from being outside playing sports or enjoying the outdoors, to your feet sweating in school or work. Whatever the reason, there are infinite ways for your shoes to get wet, inside and out.
Unfortunately, wet shoes promote the growth of bacteria and fungus, in turn creating a smell so horrible that will even make friends and family gag when they're around. We've all been there...
Thankfully, science has shown that UV light (Ultraviolet light), specifically UVC light, can kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and fungus!
According to genengnews.com (Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News), "Scientists have known for decades that broad-spectrum UVC light, which has a wavelength of between 200 to 400 nanometers (nm), is highly effective at killing bacteria and viruses by destroying the molecular bonds that hold their DNA together. This conventional UV light is routinely used to decontaminate surgical equipment."
For a limited time, we are offering fantastic holiday sales! These amazing UV light Shoe sterilizers and dryers definitely get the job done.
- They heat up to an amazing 65-80 degrees Celcius or 149-176 degrees Fahrenheit to dry your shoes out.
- They also use an amazing UV light inside, to help destroy all those pesky shoe odors!
We offer them in a one size fits all shoes (17cm x 5.5cm / 6.6in x 2.1in), which works for:
- Children's shoes
- Men's and Women's shoes
To operate, place each yellow shoe heater into a shoe and plug the unit into the wall. IT'S THAT SIMPLE! Leave the dryer for a few hours or until shoes are dry. Recommended to use everyday, to keep shoes dry and fight those pesky odors.
This product has an inherent fire danger, as it is plugged into an electrical source, and creates heat. Use common sense while using this product, use it safely, and at your own risk.
It is not recommended to leave our UV light Shoe Sterilizer and Dryer near any products that are highly combustible, as these give off heat.
If used improperly, product contains a burn risk. If at any time you feel the product reaches unsafe temperatures, please let us know and we will work with you for a solution.
Do not lay the power cord over the UV light Sterilizer and Dryer while it is on, as this runs the risk of damaging the electrical cord and creating a fire.
UV light can be hazardous to human health, if directly exposed to skin for prolonged periods of time.
Disclaimer: Superior Home Needs will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damages from the proper use, misuse, or malfunction of this product. It is implied that you understand these risks, and with purchase of this product, you use this product at your own risk, and accept all responsibility.